• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antecs and Honda Civics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
my $40 case came with a tray...

Then I found out Enlight and another company used the same chassis but charged $70 for the case.

yea, antec really needs a mobo tray...that would make them awesome.....getting a heatsink in and out is a pain in the *** once you've attached the motherboard....rarr. Someone be sure to slap me the next time I build a computer, so I dont make that mistake again....

Speaking of civics.... we were coming home today and there were 3 behind us and 2 in front of us. AHHHHH they are taking over the world!!!!!

AmigoThree said:
Speaking of civics.... we were coming home today and there were 3 behind us and 2 in front of us. AHHHHH they are taking over the world!!!!!

Barely...if they were...they'd be cheaper to buy used :D

Well with CompUSA selling Coolmasters and Lian Li cases...I could say the same.

Last lan party I was at...I only counted 3 Antecs...

Out of 60 people

im talking about the antec style. that last lan i was at out of 20 of us 6 people had them. i got one coming up next weekend with about 40 people...so we will see. and see how many people drive civics!!

~Will

Yeah, fart pipes suck... well, make that blow.. either way.. they look and sound stupid.

If I wanted my car to sound like that, I would save the $$ and punch a few holds in my muffler. They need to spend cash on something else.. like modding their computer.

On the other hand, they probably look at modding a computer as dumb and a waste of time and money that can be better used to make a car louder than the stereo inside...

done ranting.. back in my cage..

i been looking around for a couple months now for a new case, i want a full tower case so maybe i can fit my huge rad under the hdd cage. right now i have every thing stuffed in my enlight mid tower (pretty darn good case for $40 i might add), to wich i have added a pretty nice lookin acrylic side window, complete with chrome trim, well done 2 tone paint, purple and black goes nice with the green uv dye in my water and the black light in the bottom. it looks good and clean but man it's crammed! i'm always looking and looking and looking and i always go back to looking at the antec/chieftec/chenming. everything else is either too expensive or just plain ugly, i don't want something all fancied up. just a plain looking full tower with a nice side window and no psu. gimme some room in there.

last week i was watching tv and i saw this ad for honda. this couple was driving in a normal black civic and all these other fully decked out civics with thugs in them pulled up all around them and they drove in a wave of like 20 cars all around the city like gangs, and the ad showed several groups of decked out civics driving around with thuggish rap music in the background. at the end, in scratchy writing the words "civic nation" faded onto the screen as the cars drove away into the distance. next, still in scratchy lettering, "represent" faded on and off the screen.

im sick of this domination... seriously.

im only 15 and a freshman in highschool but all the pop/"in-crowd" guys talk about getting a civic when they're older and modding it up with neons and transparent lights and all that crap. i just laugh when i think about when i build and mod my new system. think about it, it's faster then their civics and can save lives while folding rather then destroys lives with car crashes. if my computer crashes at least ill still be alive... how ironically, the window mod i plan for my new computer is bmw m3 themed (my dream car http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134234 ). my beemer will have 3ghz of power compared to someone else's 150 horsepower civic. aside from my rocket i call a computer, i already have a bmw z3 sitting in my garage, just waiting to own whoever that pop kid is sitting in his chrome finished, neon fitted, muffler modded japanese import. but hey, at least these civic people can say they get better fuel mileage, eh?

every one's complaining about antecs not having the removable tray, why dont you just cut a hole in the tray behind the slot next time you take off your mbo, that way you dont have to take off you mobo at all and you could stick an 80mm fan on there for better cooling:D:D

need i say more....everyone has civics....it all depends on when people built thier rigs on what case they have. but modding thier cars is a waste of cash, but they think a light on a computer case is too....so it all depends on who you are.

~Will

Lian Li is the minivan/volvo of cases. its square and dorky. i like the idea of an aluminun case but that thing is BORING! of course i dont like the antec looks much either. i bought my civic because it was compact for parking downtown where i live and gets good fuel milage.

the above is simply an opinion not fact! beauty is far too subjective so enjoy your cases.

~z

Back