• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any chance for a non craftsman to do a Celeron 1200 Vid- Mod ??????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tommas

Hi People..... I´´m a non craftsman and have the question if there``s a chance only to break off the vid-pin``s of a Tualatin Celly to do the vid-mod ... Can you help me in this question ???????

PLEASE ANSWER !

davefred99

Tommas,
I believe that all you need to know about this subject is already posted in a sticky at the top of this forum.

For what its worth I prefer to make a littlle U shaped wire and just drop it in or bridge the connetion in the CPU slot. All You need is a pair of tweezers or needle nose pliers and about 1/3" of small single strand wire. I have done it several times , just dont loose or drop the wire somewhere on your mobo and short somethin out.

Good Luck

Yodums

Well, I'd recommend a single strand of speaker wire, or HDD wire. Like he said, make sure when you connect the pin with the wire, that it doesn't come in contact with the other pins, or else it will connect and it'll kill em.

Don't take "kill em" as if it's a risky job. It's been done many sucessfull times!

Yodums