• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any one got a Koolance EXOS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DrSpanky

im thinking about getting the following parts

1x Koolance EXOS External Liquid Cooling System
1x Koolance liquid cooler: HDD
2x Koolance liquid cooler: Chipset / GPU (one for 9800pro the other for northbridge)

and i was wondering if any one has used this system before?

and do u get enougth tubeing with the EXOS unit
and is it worth its money?

intend useing a prometeia to cool teh cpu and with the string u use to seel that off o u think if i put that seel string around all the joining sections it would help seel off any posable leaks?

juliendogg

personally for the $ i'd rather build something much stouter. but if you're lookin for ease of setup the exos can't be beat. just don't expect temps to be that much lower than good aircooling. the exos is whisper quiet though from what i've heard, so if you're lookin for decent cooling power from a quiet system with easy installation you're in there. i have a friend ordering the koolance case from newegg, it's listed there for $199, that's like $40 cheaper than the unit alone! i'd look into that as well, a nice looking full tower with exos installed for cheaper than the exos unit!

good luck!

J.

found404

There's a good review onthe overclockers.com website just look in the watercooling section.
Should be useful.
personally for all that cash i'd do it myself.