• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any thoughts on the following?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rustymaitland

does anyone have any thoughts on the Aquarius II Liquid Cooling System by Thermaltake? i have been reading about everyone and their water cooling setups for the last while and i am very curious. is it worth it? better to create my own setup? i really don't have the time to create something and this would be perfect if i knew it was worth the time and $$$
any suggestions would be cool.
thanks!!

none1

OK, I haven't WC yet, still shopping myself. BUT,

1) Where can you buy the TT setup? How much is it?

2) Dim: 86x130x89 mm = 3.4" X 5 X 3.5 just sounds really small compared to the heater cores I've been shopping.

Just my 1 cent.

Good luck.

Randy

http://www.thermaltake.com/ I always try to reserve judgment on new products untill I see a review but IMHO this kit looks to be kinda hokey. I don't think it will even be comparable to other higher end H2O cooling kits already on the market, like
the inovotek or the Exos that Joe C reveiwed.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
I think this kit will be on par with high end aircooling like the rest of them, except maybe the innovatek kit. Do yourself a favor, build a system yourself, there is a wealth of knowledge here and plenty of people willing to help... I guarantee you if you get the TT outfit, in 3 months time you will want to sell it and put your own system together, mark my words.

OP
R

rustymaitland

thanks people for the replies. have taken all into consideration. off to do some research. that link with the 30+ posts really swayed me from getting it. looks good though.
thanks again.