• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any1 useing a GA-7DPXDW-P?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twin_Turbo

I've got (2) of these motherboards running XP-Mobile 2400s. I pin modded the motherboard to 16x and they are running cool and stable @ 2.13 GHz. You do NOT need to cut the 3rd L5 bridge to work in SMP.

Macca

Well i'm runnig the 7DPXDW+ with two XP Mobile 2600's. Running good at 17 x 133, ran them at 17 x 140 as well but couldn't stress them too much as the ambient temps here are quite high.

cmcquistion

IT Director Senior
I'm running that board with a pair of Mobile XP2200's at 2 GHz & 133 FSB. I didn't overclock it, much, since it is a Server.

martindemon

Can you up the CPU voltage by pin mod on this Gigabyte motherboard?
(edit)
Ok my question was answered at 2cpu :) So it can be pin modded. Interresting motherboard.

Twin_Turbo

I just raised mine to 17x but had to raise the V to 1.7
I tried to O/C the FSB to 140 but it would lock in Prime 95
The CPUs are Mobile 2400s

cmcquistion

IT Director Senior
martindemon said:
Can you up the CPU voltage by pin mod on this Gigabyte motherboard?
(edit)
Ok my question was answered at 2cpu :) So it can be pin modded. Interresting motherboard.

You can do Vcore pin mods on any Socket A motherboard. You are basically just fooling the board into thinking the default Vcore is something else.