• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone do a vddr mod for the GA-K8NNXP?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stasiu

Registered
Before I start goin' through all the trouble of huntin' down the right chips on my m/b, i was wonderin' if anyone has done this already. I've hunted around a bit but can't find anything, just lookin' to see if i can get lucky and save myself some work.

Well i found the chip that controls the voltage to the DDR, it's the W83301GR chip by Windbond. I couldn't find the datasheet anywhere, but digging deeper i found these. I believe the W83301R for the K8N-Pro has a similar datasheet based on this.
Linky
I wish i could read what it was written in, but the setup looks exactly like my GA-K8NNXP. I'm pretty sure i can make out which point they sottered to in the pic. It's one of the two spots, and i think it's the one closer to the Windbond chip.Windbond W83301R datasheet
I'd appreciate any input from someone more experienced than i am. (anyone that has any clue what to do ;) )

Last edited:
hey, I didnt see your thread before I posted, Im after the exact same thing. Those pics are a bit unclear, I dont wanna stuff up my mobo. Can you post any clear pics from your own voltmod? U can email me directly at [email protected], if you like

Thanks

Back