• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone ever use EVGA buyers remorse, was it worth the effort?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SalemSaberhagen

I recently bought a 960ftw 4gb, I'm thinking moving up to a 1060 would be a pretty slick upgrade for like 75-100$ max including shipping/packaging and whatnot?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I've joined every 17th anniversary contest I could on EVGA's sight and am hoping to get a free upgrade before mid August when my 90 days are up. ;)

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
Buyers remorse or the step up program? I know I've seen a lot of people use that program around here.

OP
SalemSaberhagen

SalemSaberhagen

Buyers remorse or the step up program? I know I've seen a lot of people use that program around here.

Yes, "Step-Up" would be correct.

Sorry, incorrect nomenclature.

A 90 day window to trade up less any shipping, tax or rebate, plus $$$.

- - - Updated - - -

What initially bothers me is I saved none of the original packaging.

I assume that would be the beginning of issues?

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Used it before with no problems at all.

Their requirements state:
What do I need to send back to EVGA?
The original product and all accessories that came with the original package. The original packaging material and box are recommended to be returned for the best protection for your product. Free promotional items such as games, posters, shirts, etc. are considered gifts and are not required to be returned.

http://www.evga.com/support/stepup/