• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone ever use this radiator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Iron Hawk

Anyone ever use this radiator? How well does it work.

I was going to get a Black Ice extreme, but this radiator will fit in my case much better.

Is that the Hayden 676? If so it's very nice. I have one underneath my box (Enermax 901 server tower, it's on casters).

Duron 800@1015 mHz 25C idle/30C load

I use that radiator, it work just fine. Its the perfect size for fitting three 80 mm fans on it. I think that it works better than some of the others because the water actually flows inside the fins instead of most of the others where the water flows through a section of pipe with fins attached to it.

BTW I got mine at the local hardware store (Canadian Tire) for 52 bucks canadian, roughly 30 US.

Indigo_ts said:
I use that radiator, it work just fine. Its the perfect size for fitting three 80 mm fans on it. I think that it works better than some of the others because the water actually flows inside the fins instead of most of the others where the water flows through a section of pipe with fins attached to it.

BTW I got mine at the local hardware store (Canadian Tire) for 52 bucks canadian, roughly 30 US.

I live in montreal Quebec, id have to go look, but if so that would rule!

It is a Tru-Cool (mfg. by Long) Low Pressure drop engine oil cooler. (4inx11in) Wether or not it is the same as the hayden I am not sure.

Where could i buy the Hayden 676?

Its quite amusing to see companies relabel Tranny coolers as watercooling radiators,WHO ARE THEY KIDDING! I measured my case and went to Autozone and went through the heater core book and found one that fit my case great for $20.

Im hoping to stop by an autoparts store and look at their inventory. I want the medium duty, or the light-duty hayden.

Yeah I hear ya. You can save some good money doing foot work. I went with a heater core because it fits in the top of my case sideways.

Yeah, I would rather have a heatercore, however, my case is full as it is, and I am aiming for an 100% enclosed system.

Hey Mortal Wombat! or anyone with a hayden,

Could you grab a ruler and get the dimensions of the Hayden.

all i need ar the dimensions listed (A,B,C,X,Y,Z):

FYI Hayden 676's size is: 11 X 5.5

Heheh I got this baby from cooltechnica !

BIX_Chrome_thumb.jpg

Back