• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ANyone got NFSS HP2 cheats ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rb26dett

Disabled
I dont have time to unlock all the cars, so Im looking for a cheat to unlock all the tracks & cars ..... anyone has any ?

subconcept

There is no cheat that I know of but there is a save game file I have that my friend sent me I dunno where he got it,, but I dont have nfshp2 installed right now I am waiting for a patch so Ill see if I can find the save game file to download somewhere on the net and hes away this weekend.

baqai

there ya go RB :)

http://www.actiontrip.com/cheats/needforspeedhotpursuit2.phtml

MAIN CHEAT CODES
Change car price
Open cars.ini file in your <game dir>\Cars folder using Notepad and make the following modification:

price=10
nfsprice=10

Now, you'll be able to buy all the cars for $10.

Change mass of the car
Using notepad open car.ini file located in the <game dir>\<your car> folder. For example I.E Cars/911T/Cars.ini. Change Mass to i.e 100 and you will have a rocket Porsche.

NOTE: Before editing, you might need to uncheck read-only attribute from ini files. To do that, browse to the folder where your car.ini files is located, right Click on the file car.ini, select Properties and remove the check from Read-only check box. Also, make backup before editing!

baqai

yeah it is the save game file :)

maybe it have something to do with save game umm lemme check some files and see if i am able to change some settings or not