• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have a Google Voice invite?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SeanBest

I have a Google Voice account, never given any invites out, although I don't see anywhere I can send invites, like with Gmail the invites thing is really obvious. I think Google Voice might still be invite only by Google not it's users.

OP
S

SinsFeelNatural

I have a Google Voice account, never given any invites out, although I don't see anywhere I can send invites, like with Gmail the invites thing is really obvious. I think Google Voice might still be invite only by Google not it's users.

I ended up buying an invite link for 1.99. I normally do not pay for these things but it is way worth it. :)

Ben333

Folding for Team 32!
Seems obvious to me...
googvoice.png

Maybe everyone doesn't get invites? Anyway, I'd be happy to invite one of our established members or someone I knew but I don't think google's wish was for the invites to be used on random people joining a forum for the only reason of asking for one.