• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have a Slot 1 Motherboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

y0ungsta

Registered
I've searched everywhere to find a replacement slot one motherboard, but wasn't able to find it. My abit be6-II broken down and I was wondering if anybody here is willing to sell me a slot one motherboard. That is able to support a PIII 600 with a fsb of 133. Sorry posting this thread here, but i wasn't able to get in the sale/trade forum because i don't have enough posts to get in. :(

Thank you,
Young

BaldHeadedDork

Go to Pricewatch.com and look at the boards using the Intel 440BX chipset. There are still some BE6 and BE6-II boards out there, along with some Asus and Intel Slot 1 boards, too.

BHD

nut581

I have Abit BE6-II v1.2 w/ HPT370 controller ... i've put it in anti-static bag as soon as I upgraded my mobo to MSI KT3-Ultra .. the latest selling price on ebay for a used mobo complete w/ everything else (and had photo of the actual item being sold) is around $80, while no picture sold at $65.

Auction 1 [email protected]$65
Auction 2 [email protected]$85

i have everything included, but the not the box (i thought I'd use this board forever, so I tossed it out .. :D ) .. anyway, it was used for 8 months w/ Celeron 900 CPU not overclocked.

I plan to sell this on ebay, but if you're really interested, make an offer. if you want to see some pictures, i can take photo of the item.

Budi

note: my seller nickname on ebay is Toeng.com w/ 175 positive feedbacks link

OP
Y

y0ungsta

Registered
Thank you all so much for your help! I found some slot 1 motherboards on pricewatch.com :)

Nut581 thanks for your offer i hope you get some bids on your item, i'm looking for a low budget mobo and i think found some. :)