• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone here have the XP 2700 yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kunaak

just curious.
I recieive mine in a day or two from newegg.

still wondering how it OC's and such.
I saw the 3.3 ghz shot, but on LN2 it's hardly exciting.
if I can't use it day in and day out at a given speed it's hardly exciting. a nice achievement and all though.:cool:

just curious though.

Rcoe

I expect we will start seeing results either today or tommorrow. I will have mine tommorrow. Just hoping it will work with my bios.

xgman

I have a aiucb 2700 now and hope to have a auigb one on Thurs. The aiucb one only does around 2360 on Air at 1.85v with complete stability. I think the aiugb one will clock higher.

Hc000

what do u guys do for a living? how do u guys get the money to buy 2 2700+ cpu @ $400... geeze...

OP
Kunaak

Kunaak

I should get mine tommorow according to the fed ex numbers.
just wish my friend would get back to me with my R9700.
he's volt modding it...
between the 6 hours he plays Unreal Tournement 2003 ;)

well, might as well let him play with it. he can do the job.
I am just excited to see these 2 in combination together when I get battlefield 1942.
I been holding off on that game cause I want some serious power to play with that game, I loved medal of honor allied assult and these WW2 games are just incredible.

now when my prometeia arrives in a week...
oh... I might as well just stop showering right now.
no ones gonna see me till spring.

just playing, but you get the idea:)

chemmajik

Registered
Well the given speed is XP2700 which is what you where buying, on water you might have a miracle XP2900 I'd sure be happy. Hell if you dont want it send it to me I could deal with it. Its the low Latency, High frag, low ping baby! I'll be glad when AMD starts flooding the market with these for XMAS.... since u cant give me hammer I want it....