• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone in MASS. look here!!!<<

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drec

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5326951/

from what i understand of this article...anyone who bought any MS OS from 96-02 gets a voucher for a computer!..

hope you guys saved your receipt(sp?) :eek:

"Qualifying Massachusetts consumers will receive vouchers used to buy any manufacturer’s desktop, laptop and tablet computers; any software available for sale to the public and used with those products; and specified accessories for use with computers"

Mmmm id get me an Alienware laptop. :)

Stedeman

The Half Asleep Member
I hope I get a voucher, I bought 98SE at Comp USA with in that time frame (Me hopes but doesn't think I will be lucky enough)

Stedeman

The Half Asleep Member
germanjulian said:
ohh a $10 voucher (i think)... whooo hooo

I think you missed it:

Drec said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5326951/
"Qualifying Massachusetts consumers will receive vouchers used to buy any manufacturer’s desktop, laptop and tablet computers; any software available for sale to the public and used with those products; and specified accessories for use with computers"

Upto $34 Million

OP
Drec

Drec

germanjulian said:
ohh a $10 voucher (i think)... whooo hooo

you think itll be that low? they won 43mill i dont think they would be that stingy with it.

OP
Drec

Drec

na there will be some limit..imean if you could buy any of that..software assesories and a comp..well alot of people would have themselfs those nice 30'' apple LCDs and a nice comp speaker system. :D

Dylruss

But what about all those buisnesses that have ligitimate liciences on their computers. That's a whole lot of cash going their way instead of everyone else. Not saying that it wouldn't be fair since they have more liciences, but you see those millions of $ dwindling fast.

Sony

Senior Lighting Designer
Well there are only like 4-6 million (rough estimate I could be off by a lot) people in Mass so if everyone in mass bought a MS OS during those years that would allot about $10 per person so thats about right.