• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone know where I can get a good deal on an AV7?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
back in august i got my a7v from jazzcomputers for $143 ( includes shipping) when it was new and i still see the board selling for more on certain sites. also i found that at pricewatch. and also never buy anything form www.computersupersale.com they f***** me up more than once when ordering their products. i don't care if they were selling it for $100 cheaper, would still never ever buy from them again!

*Note*
This post edited by Forum Moderator.

moleman (Dec 31, 2000 12:00 a.m.):
back in august i got my a7v from jazzcomputers for $143 ( includes shipping) when it was new and i still see the board selling for more on certain sites. also i found that at pricewatch. and also never buy anything form www.computersupersale.com they f***** me up more than once when ordering their products. i don't care if they were selling it for $100 cheaper, would still never ever buy from them again!

*Note*
This post edited by Forum Moderator.

Hello Moleman. We don't allow hard, at least not that hard, Language in our forum. This is so due to the large number of children, monks and nuns who frequent our forum. Your co-operation will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Daniel-

Back