• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone Read This?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

none1

Dude, I already know there is a shadow governement. I already know the US government keeps vital information from the US public on a regular basis. There is PLENTY of proof.

That said ..... no way is the US gov keeping "comunications" with an alien race. POSSIBLY the US has an alien space ship, due to good luck, but aliens wouldn't only contact the US, AND there just are too many folks involved for an effective cover up.

AND, this guy's story is a joke, civilian abductions to facilitate genetic modifications in US civilians in order to create genetically altered humans who can comunicate better with the aliens.

And all in the 1960's no less, when our technology was just barely able to fake a convincing trip to the moon.

If you were just pointing this out, then, uh ... sounds like a cool story, maybe a good read, but I think I saw that episode of X-Files.

:)

papounet

I checked the reviews on www.amazon.com
what I am afraid of is that 14 out of 15 took the glowingly review to be helpful.

I hav just read the first 3 free chapters, and I must say I amost laugh out loud when I read

===========snip snip ===========

"To put it bluntly, Sergeant Sherman, in the summer of 1960 your mother was visited by what the world commonly refers to as aliens."

"Sir?" was the only thing I could manage to say.

"Random tests were being conducted on the general populace at the time to determine compatibility."

I was in a state of utter disbelief when I asked in a weak, cracking voice, "Compatibility?"

"Yes. Actually, it’s a long story. I’ll try to explain as much as I can but there’s much that I don’t even know. In a nutshell, you’ve been given an interesting ability through what we call genetic management."

as the captain continued with his remarkable revelations. "I mentioned you have a unique ability; we call it ‘intuitive communications.’ It’s an ability to communicate through the intuitive manipulation of your mind. There have been a handful of people since this ability was perfected that have utilized this skill within the military establishment. There are many others throughout the general world populace that currently have this ability, but until it is brought out by proper exercise methods it lays dormant."

Preface | Introduction | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
Reality Check!

Captain White spoke slowly at first, as if to gently nudge the unbelievable truth in my direction. "In 1947, the US government made contact with an alien species. Today, we commonly refer to them as ‘greys’. Because of this contact, we have learned many things. Some of the things we learned were good, and some not-so-good. And it’s one of those not-so-good things that has ultimately brought you here, Sergeant Sherman."

My mind was still swimming as I asked, "So what am I doing here, Sir?"

The captain continued with the story as if he hadn’t heard me. "In 1960, an experiment was given a great deal of attention within Level 1 circles...."

"Excuse me sir," I interrupted. "What is ‘Level 1’?"

"I was just getting there. Level 1 is a classification category that allows us to compartmentalize any and all grey information. You’ll hear more about this at your security indoctrination later."

"I see."

The captain went on. "The experiment that I’m referring to was, and still is, named ‘Project Preserve Destiny.’ It started in 1960 and was fully operational by 1963. It was a genetic management project with the sole purpose of cultivating human offspring so that they would have the ability to communicate with the greys. Your mother was initially abducted in 1960 for tests, then again in 1963 for the actual genetic procedure while you were in the womb."

===========snip snip===========

Sorry I can't continue to read past the beginning of chapter 2.

I am cracking up.

Seriously, there is nothing new an what this guy has written.
He has transformed in a "written from self" form every single b-serie scenario ever written about Area 51.

none1

papounet said:

Seriously, there is nothing new an what this guy has written.
He has transformed in a "written from self" form every single b-serie scenario ever written about Area 51.

Ah, .... but perhaps that has been the point of misinformation all along? Perhaps, all the stories from Area 51 ARE true, and the Gov has relased some of the truth as fictionalized Sci Fi, so that if ever someone DID tell the truth, we would regard them as simply copying "every single b-serie scenario ever written about Area 51"

Hmmm..........

Sorry, I got through chap 3, gotta go back and laugh some more.

:)

rogerdugans

Linux challenged Senior, not that it stops me...
Not much time to peruse now, but something "cute" caught my eye- excerpt from the review below:

I did not release my story to the public to make money or be famous (I actually dread that part... I have a business to run and this gets in the way, especially with credibility issues.)

In the review the word BUSINESS is a hyperlink to the author's business site. If Above Black is detrimental to his business credibility then why is he promoting his business on that site?
Only possible reason is to promote his other business.

He has damaged his credibility severely with me already! lol

Maybe he was involved with Drug Experimentation as well, and his book relates all the things he experienced while on LSD........;)

OP
TC

TC

Senior Seti Addict
I just thought this was an amusing story. I don't buy any of it.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
They are here, they are here......[madly sounds]

[quick steps hear behind, a staight coat is pulled on over Mictlan as he is sedated]

[Public announcemente] Ladies and gentlemen, Mictlan have....err.....forgotten to take his medicines and will be unavailable until he is fit to return to the public.....any announcemnte done by him is unaccurate and has nothing to do with aliens.....THKS for your time.