• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone recommend a good fan to put ontop of SLK-800?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Masshole

Registered
Im going to buy Thermalrights SLK-800 and I wanted to know a good size fan, brand too. (i.e. 92mm Vantec)

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

PS. It would go on an ABIT IS-7 (on a P4 2.0a)

I have a SLK-800A sitting here just waiting for my new board, I plan on putting either a Sunon 42.5 cfm/36.5 dBA 80 mm or the Tt smart fan 2. The Tt is about 10 dBA louder but has much more airflow (78 cfm) and pressure but I'm not sure if I want the noise (48 dBA) I have now with the Ttsf2.

Well, the Tt is adjustable, so if your runnung at say 3-5C above ambiet you can turn it down some, just to reduce noise. I don't care about noise. That's what headphones are for ^_^

Heh, nope I sure didn't and you will get those type of answers to all questions you ask. It's good to see if any new answers come to the same questions as technology updates so fast though.

Back