• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone seen this? Heard anything? Good? Sucks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
AS5 will probably drop it 1-3C This does look like a surprisingly good cooler from TT, but I think it sort of a rip from Thermalright, which had a 500g+ all copper heatpipe heatsink out a year ago. Plus it's not a lot cheaper than the SP-94/97's.

...and I wont have to use this adapter to fit a 92mm fan on it...

Imitation and copying, so long as you do it better, or cheaper -- is the best business model. Look at Dell. Business full of copying others. Look at Microsoft... hehe.

-Frank

I think the benefit of this thing -- is specific to CLIP ONLY Socket A AMD mobo's...

Anybody else would go for the TR SP94/97/98...

...anyone seen this thing for less than what www.svc.com has it?

-Frank

kind of funny, the last time I was out shopping for a heatsink everyone recommended the slk-900-u over the sp-94 though now we have the sp-947u. I still haven't seen any reveiws showing that the slk-900-u will lose to anything else if you try the same fans... or am I wrong?

Back