• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone still play Serious Sam SE online?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

funnyperson1

Just bought this game today for 5$ :). Theres a 5$ rebate too :D .

Anyways, I wonder if any of you guys play online and if you have any really good servers to play on. Imho its a really fun game, and the graphics are still REALLY good. The egyptian scenery is just amazing.

Dude,its free. Its 5$ cash with a five dollar rebate. I feel bad for you if you cant afford free stuff :eh?:

wellif you enjoyed the first one, check out the second one, as I said its free at Compusa

funnyperson1 said:
Just bought this game today for 5$ :). Theres a 5$ rebate too :D .

Anyways, I wonder if any of you guys play online and if you have any really good servers to play on. Imho its a really fun game, and the graphics are still REALLY good. The egyptian scenery is just amazing.

I Used to Play it online.. It is a great game.:D

And even better if it is Free.:cool:

I play it on LAN. You are right about the graphics, they are pretty freaking nice. Especially when you consider that its on a how many year old Q3 engine? I beat the first one a couple of times, but only made it through the SS SE about 3/4 of the way. I would play it online if it wherent for my 28.8 connection.

Back