• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone up for some friendly frog bashing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Some guy said that he thought that our Stats page was messed up as less than half the frogs were crunching...

No..the stats page isn't screwed up...We just don't want everyone thinking that we are somehow cheating...So we are taking a break....Guess that break is about over...

You made a mistake OCer's....You woke the sleeping giants.

Namek

n715dp, you made your point in the editoral (how long is it now, 80 pages?) don't make us reach through the screen and slap you! :D

PAE said:
n715dp, you made your point in the editoral (how long is it now, 80 pages?) don't make us reach through the screen and slap you! :D

lol

/me slaps PAE with a large trout

he he he

n715dp said:
if you didn't mess around with OC'ing you wouldn't have to use those noisy, expensive fans in your cases :D

/me can hear all the frogs say "oh sh*t, here we go again"

Do you want me to crunch faster or not Dave?

My lil' ol' 1GHz can only go so fast... :D:D:D...plus the probably 296 other machines that I will attempt to see if the school will let me add tomorrow.

(BTW...60 are P4 1.5GHz and 90 are PIII 733's....) Man my school sux...they use Inhell procs.

This could become interesting

Namek

Increasing output is great, but as I have demonstrated in the past, OC'ing is not necessarily the way to big WU output :D

I haven't visited in a while so I thought I'd join in the fun and congratz you guy's on a fine comeback....... Not :D

Let the Spankin' continue :p

BTW, it's great to finally see you guy's in the rearview mirror again, we had to put the brakes on for a long time to finally see you again but better late than never I guess :D :D

Visiting the friendly Overclockers :)

I wonder how far back they would be if they were not overclockers???? Isn't overclocking cheating????:D

Keep in mind froggies that we have a whole different set of rules over here and those of you that have links in your signatures must remove them immediately.

Regular members are allowed to link only the SETI and Folding sites in their signatures, as well as a few other specific Overclockers.com articles. Seniors and Mods/Admins are the only ones allowed to link personal sites within their signatures.

I know you guys will abide so that's all I'm going to say on the matter. Will be nice squishing some frog guts soon as well. :D

CRUNCH ON!!!

Jon said:
Keep in mind froggies that we have a whole different set of rules over here and those of you that have links in your signatures must remove them immediately.

Regular members are allowed to link only the SETI and Folding sites in their signatures, as well as a few other specific Overclockers.com articles. Seniors and Mods/Admins are the only ones allowed to link personal sites within their signatures.

I know you guys will abide so that's all I'm going to say on the matter. Will be nice squishing some frog guts soon as well. :D

CRUNCH ON!!!

Lets do as the man says!!!!

All right, Who peed in the pool?!

Jon said:

CRUNCH ON!!!

n715dp said:
well, it's either a hairball, or a whole bunch of WU's... only time will tell ;)

You ain't gotz nothin. You just an old chump. You think you have seen work unit production, check again. The secret weapon is getting busted out early! It may not be up to full steam, but if you think you have boxen. Your boxen are Apples compared to mine. And for you AMD fans, I am building a boxen JUST FOR YOU!

so my email address link is not a good thing to have? if so I will take it out.

Sir-Epix said:

You ain't gotz nothin. You just an old chump. You think you have seen work unit production, check again. The secret weapon is getting busted out early! It may not be up to full steam, but if you think you have boxen. Your boxen are Apples compared to mine. And for you AMD fans, I am building a boxen JUST FOR YOU!

OK Frogs...we have nothing to worry about! They use Intel:D

Back