• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone with 3000+DTR AND DFI NF3 UT 250gb....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

alwayschyllin

Registered
Can someone just tell me the proper settings for the bios to get my processor running the correct speed? it is detected as a 3000+ but in windows cpuz says its only running at 800mhz. I am running DFI beta 9/14 working with DTR/mobiles- 3.1vdimm - by Oskar_WU at the advice of somoeone else. I have an XP-90 HSF as well.

What exactly do i have to change in the bios, terminologies seemed to have changed slightly since i last built a system.
I don't see any adjustment for "cpu clock speed" or "cpu voltage" I see other fields I think could be those but the terminologies are different from what i know. My current voltage is also sitting at 1.07v but i dont see anything that says VCORE adjustment specifically. But the VCORE reading is listed in the bios.

Also my ram timings are CAS2.5 6-3-3 1T as marked directly on the side of my ram, the POST screen shows them as CAS2.5 8-4-4 1T.

I feel like such a n00b no matter how much i try to read about this stuff its not making sense. I dont even care about OC'n at this point i just want to run this proc at normal speed for now becuase i have work to do. I can mess w/ OC later!

Thanks

dfinf3%20009.jpg

fsb bus frequencey is your HTT frequency, default is 200.
leave LDT up/downsteam at auto.
LDT/FSB frequency setting is the HTT multiplier (that times your HTT setting = system bus frequency) leave at auto.
CPU/FSB frequency is your cpu multiplier. that times HTT = cpu speed.
CPU VID control = cpu voltage.

Back