• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Approximate shipping cost from Danger Den to Canada?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CAPiTA

I was thinking of ordering their Dual Heater core but I couldn't find anything on the shipping rates to Canada. Does anyone have a general idea of how much shipping would cost to southern Ontario?

Thanks

Aktunka

If I were you I would call Danger Den and ask them. What we as individuals might be able to get as a shipping rate would be quite a bit higher than their rate would likely be. However, keep in mind that shipping to Canada will have its own costs involved just because of the hassle of the customs and taxes and all of that. You can't blame DD for those extra costs.

lucas81

Go to their website, and fill in the order, the shippingcosts is calculated for you, BEFORE you confirm your order. So you can alway's bail out if the shippingcosts is too much.
I orderd my parts there, with a total weight of 10 lbs, and it was $40-ish to ship it to europe.