• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Aqua Computer Cuplex Kryos NEXT CPU Water Block Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

It has been a long time since we reviewed a CPU block here at OCF, but that will have changed after today! Aqua Computer has released another CPU water block in its long running Cuplex series (started in 2001) named the Cuplex Kryos NEXT. This product aims to improve on the last generation Cuplex Kryos and and help keep Aqua Computer well placed in the market. Get comfortable in your chair and let's see what the Cuplex Kryos NEXT has to offer!

Click here to view the article.

Great write up ED. Surprised they only gave you the model without the OLED display.

The OLEDs look like great blocks and very functional but don't think I'll fork up the cost even though I could use it with my AC ecosystem.

Great stuff nonetheless.

Last edited:
Looks like a great block. Like the cooling ability compared to the old one

Between it and the TIM, it was a solid few C lower in my environment. Other, more empirical testing (linked in the review) shows a solid ~1-2C the same TIM. It leads the pack of blocks they have in one set of testing IIRC.

Interesting ED....... next time I need a block I m8ght just pick one up.

Between it and the TIM, it was a solid few C lower in my environment. Other, more empirical testing (linked in the review) shows a solid ~1-2C the same TIM. It leads the pack of blocks they have in one set of testing IIRC.

The temperature gain costs you almost a 50% increase in pressure drop though. This may cost you at the end of the day in loops without strong pumps due to the drop in flow rate.

Back