• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aqxea 2500 barton week 0330 XPMW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quattro

Is this good? It is unlocked I have just bought it from the classifieds section.

Whats the best stepping code?

That should be a good one..But sometimes steppings dont mean anything.. I have a 2500 AQXEA 0331 that needs 1.8v to do 11*200=2200 and a 2800 AQXEA 0319 that does 220*10.5=2300 @ 1.8vcore.. So it really comes down to luck in my opinion..

Good Luck and Happy OC'n... :)
Thunda

Quattro said:
Okay then, hopefully I can get a least 2.2GHz out of it.

That shouldnt be a problem.. Some do need more vcore to do it tho.. But just keep it cool and your set .. Who knows maybe you get a good one that does 2200 on stock vcore ;)

Thunda

Make sure you are buying from some one that is not an overclocker or you will end up with a lemon.

i have that cpu and it will do 2300 @ 1.9v and nothing higher regardless of voltage (i have very good temps watercooled)

I bought it from the forums and it has been overclocked to 2.3GHz but he said the temps never got above 45*c so I thought that was okay.

Unlocked chips are still available new - just bought 2 x 2800+ Bartons 0330 from CPUcity, but the steppings are AQUCA!

hm,my aqxea runs atm 216x11 with 1,875 vcore,if i think about my setup,and about my try getting 225x11 stable,i ask myself,why everybody needs an unlocked barton 2500,even locked,the barton 2500+ series should rock...

Back