• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer w/pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Install was really easy. I left the fan to high and cannot hear it over the Mechatronics fan on my AX-478. When I ordered this I also ordered the BGA heatsinks for the ram, but dumb me, I only ordered 4 of them. Why, I don't know. But my tubes of AS Adhesive were dried up also, so I couldn't even put the 4 I have on. I hadn't used that since putting sinks on a GF2, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Made another oprder to SVC for 4 more sinks and some adhesive so I have to wait to finish this. I am running my 9800Pro at 405/352 without a problem, so far so good.

Think that cooler is better than this?

They are roughly the same price and I can do either one. Thanks for the replies.

So since I have a pre-existing water cooling rig, the waterblock would be definately better? I only ask since they are both the same price.

I Brought one off ebay for £18 thought it was a good price at the time but i have found it cheaper now:(

Should be here sometime next week. Only relly brought it to see what there like. Il prolly sell it on to my m8 to use on his 9600pro. Im planning on watercooling my self!:D

Be warey of Koolance products they have 1/4 in barbs

If you are running a 1/4 in system you could be better off with air cooling

I doubt you want to restrict any other system (1/2" 3/8") with somthing at 1/4"

Just got my Arctic Cooler today. Installation was easy, and it gave me 24 more Mhz on the core. My copper OCZ ramsinks gave me a huge 4 MHz more. Oh well. I really like this cooler.

Back