• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Arctic Silver free shipping?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

athayer187

I need to get some more arctic silver for my laptop, prolly III, and I was looking for somewhere I could get it online with free shipping. Anyone know any places? Thanks

You can get some here with free shipping. http://www.svcompucycle.com/thermalgrease.html

I ordered a few things from them before. They have very good prices. The service is maybe not as good as a company like Newegg, but it's not bad. Come to think of it you can also try Newegg.com, they have free shipping on a lot of things. Also I would get the new Céramique instead of the Artic Silver 3, its a very very slight bit better, but not as expensive.

SVC has never treated me wrong. They ship USPS and since I'm in the bay area that means overnight delivery :)

--Illah

Thanks guys - I just ordered some from SVC - I'm on the east coast, so it might take a little longer, but shipping was only like a dollar.

athayer187 said:
Thanks guys - I just ordered some from SVC - I'm on the east coast, so it might take a little longer, but shipping was only like a dollar.

Which did you order? The ASIII or the Ceramique? I just got 2 tubes of Ceramique (courtesy of Nevin @ Arctic Silver) and I can't wait to try it out. From what I've been reading, it's even better than ASIII!

Yea - I got some ceramique. I got the big tube - seems I'm always running out when I need it and am not gonna order anything else. I hope it works as good as I've seen. I'm putting it on my laptop hs, gonna lap it first too. Maybe drop these temps by 5 degrees or so. When I had ASII on it before, temps dropped by at least 5 degrees celcius, but I got my mobo replaced under warranty, and the tech wiped it all off. O well - here comes the ceramique.

Back