• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are my temps in the safe zone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I adjusted the voltage as low as i could while still being stable. Currently at 1.384v. Should i still try in bios?
Post up a screen shot of cpu-z tabs, cpu, memory and spd. I'd like to see if the overclocking tool it raising the FSB and dropping the ram speed as they usually do.

very correct Blaylock, use it for long cooling tests.

The thing about AIDA64 Extreme, however, is that it is only free for 30 days and then it deactivates. So if you upgrade your motherboard or CPU and need to use AIDA to stress test after that you can't unless you reinstall the OS. Somehow the AIDA people track that. And if you purchase it you can't use on other computers you own. I wouldn't mind paying the $39.99 or whatever if they would loosen that up a bit. And since there are other very capable stress testers out there for free I just can't see the sense of it. XTU is prettty much the equivalent of AIDA for stress testing and it's free.

Back