• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are my units being recorded?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ucfswimmer

I have been folding for the past few weeks..and just recently started on 2 machines..both of them are relatively slow (a celeron 433 and a celeron 992) however i have completed like 13 or 14 WUs and yet whenever i go and search for my name i can never find myself...the name is use for F@H is 'Jeff Caplan (www.overclockers.com)' and i put team # 32 in the team # box...so why isnt any info coming back when i do a search on stanford's site???

~jeff~

hmm..wow..so all of my names ARE there...but what exactly is statsman's page? ive only been using stanfords search...thanks for helping guys.

ucfswimmer said:
hmm..wow..so all of my names ARE there...but what exactly is statsman's page? ive only been using stanfords search...thanks for helping guys.

Are all of the names highlighted in blue yours? or is Jeffc a different Jeff? Just curious. I try to keep that in mind while doing the stats so that you get full credit, because of the way Stanford handles the stats. ie. everything is case sensitive, etc. and it means that some people are listed twice with almost the same name.

I guess I had a link to an old page of stanfords because everytime i did a search for Jeffrey Caplan i never found myself but i did get listings of others...so i uninstalled..reinstalled F@H and decided to try a different name...Jeff Caplan...and again still no luck with the old link...so right now Ive completed like 19 WUs as Jeffrey Caplan and 7 WUs as Jeff Caplan...both are mine, however I am using Jeffrey Caplan exclusively now...btw, thanks again for the info and the links people. =)

Back