• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are the new Ryzen supposed to by any better in overclock? Counterfeit CPU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alaric

I can post a screenshot of my BIOS.

edit: Apparently I can't. BIOS claims screenshot successfully saved to my flash drive, but when I boot it's not there. No idea what the problem is. It's formatted in FAT32, so that's not it.

Last edited:

Woomack

Benching Team Leader
Woomack what the rippers Frequency under full core and single core load ?

My 1920X runs at auto at 3.7GHz when all cores are 100% loaded and goes up to 4.17GHz on single cores. But as on all Ryzens, auto is up to 1.45V on single cores while under load on all cores is 1.22-1.25V.

Manually I keep it at 4.0GHz 1.30V (1.30-1.32V) or 4.1GHz 1.4125V (1.41-1.43V) with Ballistix RGB RAM @3600.

Btw. X470 Taichi arrived and I have 2600X. 2700X was too expensive and I don't know if I want to keep it after all tests and reviews.

LRG5

Look at my last post I ran (not CPUZ) the High and the lows this on the stock cooler.

This help

XMP2.PNG

Last edited:

bassnut

Premium Member
I am finally getting caught up with things and might have some spare time to play a bit and I am thinking of an X470 board though not sure at the moment which one ...... does it still hold true like with the X370 boards only a couple of boards have the clock gen or have the board manufacturers added this to more than their top boards?

Woomack

Benching Team Leader
Only some top boards have bclk clock gen. I have to check X470 Taichi, it's still in the box since it arrived on Monday, no time to test it :( ... last 2 days were with overhours and out of town :-/