• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ARGH! more folding power needed!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

garwain

Ok, I think it's time to add more rigs to my setup! Loosing a CPU out of my server 2 weeks ago is making it hard enough just to hold position, let alone advance. rnpgrosz just passed me when the stats updated for the first time today.

Yo, Plague, Better watch your six, I'm now only ten points behind you, and gaining...

Oh well, I've got a powerPC on it's way (don't laugh at it, I'm getting it for next to nothing) Hopefully it'll produce a few points per week. Dang, I need to get my dual board back for my server though! I am buying a new printer tonight, then I'll start saving up for another xp or 2.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
garwain said:
Ok, I think it's time to add more rigs to my setup! Loosing a CPU out of my server 2 weeks ago is making it hard enough just to hold position, let alone advance. rnpgrosz just passed me when the stats updated for the first time today.

Yo, Plague, Better watch your six, I'm now only ten points behind you, and gaining...

Oh well, I've got a powerPC on it's way (don't laugh at it, I'm getting it for next to nothing) Hopefully it'll produce a few points per week. Dang, I need to get my dual board back for my server though! I am buying a new printer tonight, then I'll start saving up for another xp or 2.

I think it is the addiction :D i know how you feel to have something down though, my main rig was down this week some and about went crazy trying to get it back up :\

Good luck with getting the duallie back up and running harder that ever!

FOLD ON
NAS

Shad

Re: Re: ARGH! more folding power needed!

NASsoccer said:

I think it is the addiction :D i know how you feel to have something down though, my main rig was down this week some and about went crazy trying to get it back up :\

Good luck with getting the duallie back up and running harder that ever!

FOLD ON
NAS

Its a serious addiction thats for sure...:p I about had a heartattack when I realized my main rig was stuck folding a bad Gromacs unit for an unknown period of days..:eek: The thought of having even one processor out of commission is painful!