• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ARGH! where to find it? 1600 xp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Miknow

Ok, I missed it when newegg was selling AGOIA steppings :(, now i tried calling alot of companies but no luck. anyone know where to find these now. darn scavengers only saw AGOIA stepping on newegg for 1 day and then sold out

GoodGuy

Registered
I ordered my 1600 from newegg.com two days ago...

I got it today, its an AGOIA G 0224

not bad for 52$..

order from them w/ free shipping man, cant beat it.

goodguy :beer:

Shade00

Yeah, I think GameVE has the 0213 Y's... apparently they shipped some 0204s by mistake to a few folks.

Heh, all of you guys are in such a fuss over these chips. I casually ordered mine from Newegg a few weeks ago just because it was time to upgrade. :) Good luck with the search.

pltguy

Registered
Miknow said:
Ok, I missed it when newegg was selling AGOIA steppings :(, now i tried calling alot of companies but no luck. anyone know where to find these now. darn scavengers only saw AGOIA stepping on newegg for 1 day and then sold out

There is to be NO selling in our forums outside of the classifieds. Do not do this again.

Thelemac

Last edited by a moderator: