• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Armed and Dangerous.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drexel

Is this first level in the demo suspose to be all white, except for the mountains, and sky? Thats all I see.

Armed and Dangerous demo download

And to answer your question...that definetly does not sound right...am downloading the demo now to see for myself...and if this is not the case...if you would list your VC and what drivers you are using this might help with answering or correcting your problem...this also might be a bug for certain cards also...

Here is a screenie of the first level on my system.

Let us know how much of a difference, if any, there is.

A&D Demo.JPG

whoops didnt read right

would yeah the above post has the correct color and what not, and i dled the demo and i tworked just like my full version so post back with a screenie

That screenshot link doesnt work for me.

I have an MSI TI 4200 64 MB.

When I say white, I mean everything is white.

Like I can barely make out the main character. Every single thing is just white, except for the mountains, and the sky. Its a snow level, and the game is kind of weird, so I thought maybe you have to do something to be able to see correctly.

K screenshot works now, and thats not what mine looks like.

On mine, you would see those mountains and the sky as they are, but everything else is all white. The character, everything.

I just tried again, and its not as bad now.The first time I just tried I could make out everything, but still the character is white, and some textures are missing, and are white. I tried just rebooting the mission, and it gave me more textures, so something wrong with this game, and my card probably.

Last edited:
update your drivers, what version drivers are you running as well as what version of DX

Im using 40.72's.

I used to play EQ, and I couldnt get ANY other drivers to work, lol, but I can change them now.

Actually I would, but my new video card should be here within the hour, so no point.

dx9.0b

yup update your drivers to the new one, and im almost 100% sure that will fix your problems.

It must have been the old card, or its drivers, because my new card works fine with it now.

it is most certanely the old drivers as my ti4200 runs at 1600x1200 with no problems

Back