• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asetek WaterChill with all accs. $220 shipped!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tnick24

I just bpught the Asetek WaterChill with CPU, Chipset & VGA Cooling blocks. Its listed for 259.95 and i used the coupon "SC48317" for 20% off!!! with shipping to me it comes out to 220. I couldnt belive this. So if youre looking for a really good water cooling kit check these guys out!

The link

And they have a super high reseller raiting too. I'm psyched to get this.

gruvin2

let me know how this setup works. I'm getting krag's Vapo PE and am interested in this for a simple VGA/NB cooling setup. If not i'l have ot go with my back-up WW block (if one is available for VGA/NB) and Eheim 1250 pump.

OP
Tnick24

Tnick24

yea man, as soon as it gets put in (after x-mas since its the gift from my mom) ill tell you about it. i cant wait!

trdsw20

The price went back up to 229.99 which isnt bad and roughly comes out to my estimate on making my own set.

If anyone knows how good this set really is then let me know . Ive read theeir reviews and gotten their spam countless times but Im planning on building a new rig WC this time and need some good guidence.
If someone knows or has time to put a list of good places to get all the gear for roughly 220 let me know thanks.
TRICK24 sorry for pooping

trdsw20

by the way the rad is a black ice pro from what I have read isnt the best but will probably make the performance a bit better

trdsw20

Did you get a chance to set it up and try it out???

Does anybody know of a kit as well built as this for around this price???

OP
Tnick24

Tnick24

I'm making a pictourl (SP?) thingy of my setting it up and the performance gains, its in the works so check back soon to check it out.