• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus 4G-N12 does it work all over the world?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pierre3400

annnnnnd it's gone
I am not so great at reading the data on these things.

Would a modem like this work in Europe and USA? We have sim card that does, that is not an issue. But our current Huawei box does not work in the USA, while out phones do.

Alaric

The US usually uses wifi channels 1-11 (2.4 GHz) There are 8 regions that I'm aware of. That should be configurable within the router. The specs on Asus' website indicate a 4G LTE SIM card is all that's needed for mobile broadband. I wasn't positive which question you were asking so I tossed in the first answer just in case. :)

OP
Pierre3400

Pierre3400

annnnnnd it's gone
Its the Sim card, basically the box we have right now, with a sim card, is simply unable to connect to the 4g network, we have been told it is due to the age of the box and we need a new one. But i need to be positive that this box is able to connect to the Mobile data (4g/LTE) network in USA.

Silver_Pharaoh

Likes the big ones n00b Member