• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dont be lazy and google it if you are trying to find something first, second a good place to go for drivers and whatnot is the actual manufacturer. In this case asus. www.asus.com

Iam not indeed "lazy" as you claim, I actually google'd it and I got nothing. I actaully went to Asus and I just found it after an hour of looking. If I were gonna re-write what you said, I would say, "Did you google it? If you didn't you are indeed lazy" That is how I would of put it. Don't be so rude.

yes i agree, wheat, if ur jst gonna be rude in answering... dont answer at all...

Sorry, little testie that day. I apologize overclocker for taking out my handicapped pms on you. :(

Now your flaming me. The handicapped pms was a joke. I was apoligizing to the way I responded to his post. Im not blaming it on that.

Back