• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus C6H is retarded, won't let me change anything barely

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ebola0

Registered
I have a ryen 1800x with a Asus C6H motherboard and 32gb g.skillz 3200 cass 14 ram. I'm using I think 0902 revision of the bios. I can barely do anything with this board. It won't let me change the multiplier, it won't let me change the voltage to the cpu, it won't let me change the ram voltage. All these fields are grayed out in the bios. The only way I was able to overclock it to 4.0ghz was by using some built in profile and I was able to change the dram frequency from the default of 2133 (i think that was default, not sure) to 2666 which is as high as it'll go and still post. I'm guessing I can't get to 2933 or 3200 because the ram voltage is greyed out at default. What do I need to do to be able to set this bios up correctly and get out of these locked in values?

There are master settings that change from Auto to Manual control, then you should change the settings. Some BIOS use +/- keys or Page up/Page down to change options.

Figured it out. The trick with the grey boxes is you have to, as you mentioned, use the plus/minus keys to enter values. The rest of the bios is all mouse clicking so the keyboard usage had eluded me, thanks!

Last edited:
Back