• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU Mini Graphics Card Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

asus-670-dcu-mini-31-300x228.jpg

We review a lot of powerful video cards here. Between three of our editors, we have three GTX 780 being put through their paces. However, you can't always fit that kind of power in the system you want to build. What if you're into small form factor (SFF) computer building? There is an entire community of SFF builders in our own forums. Gamers that enjoy going to LAN parties also run into issues not wanting to lug around fifty plus pound rigs around. ASUS thinks they have their answer for you - the ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU Mini.

... Return to article to continue reading.

wagex

Chapstick Eating Premium Member
well, i know what im saving my money for my mini lan rig for... kinda mad i just put a gtx 650 in it because it was the only damn thing that fit. i think they do this on purpose. lol

actually surprised its cheaper than most of the other 670 models.

Culbrelai

Doh, its so cute!

Although 1 8 pin connector? My GTX 670s have two 6 pins...

How is that enough power? :L

Cool stuff though nice review, would be good for a mini ITX build

MattNo5ss

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
6-pin cables are rated at 75W and 8-pin cables are rated at 150W. So, two 6-pin and one 8-pin are rated for the same amount of power.

Culbrelai

6-pin cables are rated at 75W and 8-pin cables are rated at 150W. So, two 6-pin and one 8-pin are rated for the same amount of power.

Oh, cool, so there's less cable management needed with the smaller cases because there's only 1 cable instead of 2.

Nice. The more you know.

wagex

Chapstick Eating Premium Member
welp i can do some itx machine testing with it for you ;) lol