• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus GTX660 ti caps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

speed258

Hello, so my story is this that i had this card for 1.5 year and started to not display full resolution, if you set it just throws error that it can't maintain it, so i tested on next pc same results, well i though i will loose nothing i put it in oven and guess what it works flawlessly, but after some testing i noticed that capacitors in the front near cooling pod there is missing cap and remaining 3 in bad shape, problem is i'cant find identical ones to replace.
Letters on caps:
FP5K
2YAh

Any possible analogs or even improve current ones?

Hello, so my story is this that i had this card for 1.5 year and started to not display full resolution, if you set it just throws error that it can't maintain it, so i tested on next pc same results, well i though i will loose nothing i put it in oven and guess what it works flawlessly, but after some testing i noticed that capacitors in the front near cooling pod there is missing cap and remaining 3 in bad shape, problem is i'cant find identical ones to replace.
Letters on caps:
FP5K
2YAh

Any possible analogs or even improve current ones?

Should be easy.... 271 would be the capacitance and 16 is probably the volts. So something like these should work: http://www.ebay.com/itm/5pcs-Solid-Capacitors-16V-270uF-271-/151062852489

In fact you could use almost any 16v capacitor that's over 271 and 16v. It just might not fit if it's too big... but these will. (I just replaced the capacitors on my motherboard so I know a thing or two about this...)

Back