• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS Motherboard for PIII

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SRB442

I just won a auction for a PIII 1.2 CPU (socket 370) and am going to use it for a web server and would like to get opinions on which asus board to get. Should I get the one with onboard audio and video? TUSL2-C or TUV4X possibly. Are there ones to stay awayfrom? Thanks Steve

Toast

go with the TUSL2-C

SRB442,

The TUSL2-C is a great board. I recommend it.

Toast

deez

If you have to buy asus then I would say TUSL-2C is a better choice. Mine is nice and stable even with a tweaked bios but I wish it had a few more options.

OP
SRB442

SRB442

The only difference between the 2 is one as on board video and raid and one does not. I don't know if i need raid with a server though. I will be using 2 hard drives. I have had good luck with asus. There is just to many motherboards out there to choose from so I choose form one vender. I am not a pro at this stuff to start wtih but know enough to get by. Thanks Steve