• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2060 OC Gaming Video Card Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The ROG STRIX RTX 2060 OC is currently priced at $399 which is only $50 over the lowest priced model over at Newegg.com, let's take a dive into this card and see what that $50 is going to get us.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I was impressed with how well it ran and still cool and quiet. Really nice package!

Great review!! A very nice card indeed. I have been a big fan of the ROG line and still feel my ROG 1080 is the nicest card I have ever owned. Though I'm happy with my 2080ti FE, I still can't help but feel slightlydisappointed that the ROG versions were no where to be found when I was wanting to purchase. I think one underappreciated feature of their cards are those PWM headers on the end of the card. If you have bottom mounted fans in your case, those headers add a ton of flexibility to your cooling/silence balance.

Back