• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus X800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nightingale

Anyone else notice the really high pricing of the Asus cards? I mean I know they come with alot but I seen one distrubitor that wanted $546 for the card not including shipping. The cheapest I have found is 499(free 2nd day air), which isn't horrible for what you get, but still. What ever happend to the low pricing that was supposed to come with these cards eh?:rolleyes:

OP
Nightingale

Nightingale

The AX800 is offering Counterstrike, Dues Ex, dvd and editing software, and you get a webcam to take advantage of the gameface technology(not sure if I would like my opponents or team to see how ****ed I am when I am losing. I think it also has the Asus trademark VIVO, but I am not 100% sure on that. I do know the XT version should have Vivo. Might have to wait for the V9999GT(by the way anyone know when its due in?), but maybe when I go to the bank and make a deposit I will pick up an AX800 from newegg(little bit cheaper at $479).

OP
Nightingale

Nightingale

If they were smart then would have put in a copy of Far Cry or Halo or something, but CS and Dues EX?

OP
Nightingale

Nightingale

Oh well I might order one up this weekend unless I know for sure the Asus 6800GT is coming out in like a week or less. Otherwise I will be waiting and waiting to get new technology and the next thing I know it will be old lol(I doubt I will wait an entire year or two before hand though).