• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AT&T Buying a phone and contract

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SeasonalEclipse

Ok, so I just purchased a Razr and a phone plan through AT&T but heres the weird part.. all they wanted was my SS number.. no credit card or anything like that.. so will I get a paper bill? Thats what im assuming, the email I got didnt say a thing about how I would be billed, anyone recently get a service plan through AT&T like this?

They did the same thing to me when i ordered their DSL service, thing is i never got a bill and it's been like 2 months D=

They did the same thing to me when i ordered their DSL service, thing is i never got a bill and it's been like 2 months D=

Uhh hmm.. did you get their service then?.. was it installed and all that? are you uisng it now?lol.. Ill prolly h ave to call in and make my payments online every month or something.. im not gonna just give em my bank info.

Yeah, I only actually needed the connection for a few days and then left it disconnected, perhaps they just considered me a lost cause.

I did think it was strange they didn't ask for a CC#.

Yeah.. me too.. I had it out and was waiting to put it in.. it neve rcame up.. so I made sure i didnt go to a scam site or soemthing LOL it was the real deal.. so eh.. better for me I guess. I hate using credit cards. I have that fear of losing a payment in the mail to them and then them charging me out the tush for it.. but yeah...

Not to worry about the SS number to AT&T , as I had to do the same for my (then Cingular) cell contract and the SS number thing is quite comon for that stuff ; no cc number either , they just bill ya later .

Back