• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Athlon T-Bird 1.2 @ 1544

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Angry

Okay Earlier I was haveing problems getting my temps down, they were 50C max load....At stock and overclocked to 1470

So last night i moved my Asus A7V-133 to my Slot A Athlons case and started to use its air cooling setup (See Avatar).

Well Max load temps are now 39C Idle is 35-37C

I have the multi set at 10.5 and FSB at 147...And this is with PC100 memory. The same I had in my KT7a that did 151fsb...Only with a 128 meg stick instead. (Total=128+64+64)

My 3dmark score is 3081 with my ATi Radeon 7200 (Radeon SDR)
3dmark 2000 will not run because one of the bump map test messes up with graphic glitches and then locks...I think its the drivers Im useing.
Heatsink is a ThemoSonice Thermo Engine with an EverCool 7000rpm fan..the stock one sucked.
I tried uping voltage, no materr what I set it at from 1.45 to 1.55 the board will not post. So Im still at stock voltage..which is a good thing really...but Im still concerned about the bump map test in 3dmark2000...
I checked just before I put the Tbird in what its code was..odddly enough its AXIA...which is the exact same as the 1gig Tbird I originaly had...

UhOh...I just went to take a WCPUID pic and apparently one of my 64meg sticks decided to give out..Im only registering 192meg, not the 256 It should be...Crap

Going to have to figur this out....

Well I got teh other 64meg stick back..just restarted and its back...Odd.
Something to keep in mind I guess...

Just realized stock voltage is 1.75...and My board is automaticly upping it to 1.81 according to sevral programs...
Anybody seen this before?
Also 3dmark 2000 runs now...:D
Yeah I know my temps are high as well...the 200watt AT powersupply that runs the 5 fans in my case wont come on...
Just now figured out what it was..

Last edited:
Back