• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI Releases DX9 Driver and Demos

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lt. Max

with nvidia card do u havta have dx9 beta to view these?

:)

max

edit, bah they wont work.. says need dx9 or newer.. i put beta3 on my comp.

Last edited:

Ghost68

i installed all of the demos the beta driver and dx9 everything is working fine so far (and if anything goes wrong i dont care i gotta reformat anyways:D)... the demos are sweet especailly the animusic one... i can finally show the power of my card...

OC Noob

Just saw the Animusic, it was really cool, but I don't understand what it is showing off? Couldn't just about any vid card do that?

Naughtyboy_2000

Registered
Thoose drivers and DX9 beta..really fuxxored up my system....games where lagging.
Some games looked like there where no LOD at all. :(

So now after reinstalling XP....I´m back to 8.1 and new 6200....thank god !!!!!!! :D

Maxvla

just cause the dx8.1 nvidia cards can't use all the features of these drivers doesn't mean some aspects of the drivers that still use the 8.1 hardware aren't improved from the last driver set.

once its a final i'll definately install them for that reason even though i don't have a dx9 card.

food for thought.