• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI trade up program!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

quegyboe

Hey all, has anyone seen this yet? I would post a link, but I have been told that no one is allowed to. If you go to the ATI homepage, you can see the link on the right hand side! They are stating that they will take any card, no matter who makes it, and give you a substantial credit towards a new ATI card! They will even send you the ATI card first to allow you to try it out, then if you like it, send them your old card and they will send you money back for it! This seems like a real aggresive move by ATI to gain Nvidia customers, no?

TheFrag

ya, but the cards are overpriced and it would be easier just to buy them from newegg or somewere

OP
quegyboe

quegyboe

Actually funnyperson1, I can't post links. I tried to post a thread about my new website yesterday and the thread was deleted by william. He told me that I have to be a Senior Member to post any links besides [email protected], Seti or Heatware.

funnyperson1

quegyboe said:
Actually funnyperson1, I can't post links. I tried to post a thread about my new website yesterday and the thread was deleted by william. He told me that I have to be a Senior Member to post any links besides [email protected], Seti or Heatware.

ah thats because you were promoting your own personal website....normally if its just a site that would help overclockers the mods dont mind...but yes, mods dont like people promoting your own website....