• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Atlantis & Maze3 block

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

witchhunter

Registered
I've found a fairly simple, but still a test of those 2 on CoolHardware

What do you guys think of the Atlantis block (There is an alu-top version available, so no ply-braking issue here)...

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator

ziah

never saw the atlantis before. very handsome and puts up -5c temps than the maze 3 (@load). and $52 doesnt hurt either.

~z

OP
W

witchhunter

Registered
Re: Re: Atlantis & Maze3 block

nikhsub1 said:

I like the atlantis block, I think Cathar's block will spank it though.
http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131953&perpage=30&pagenumber=3 Scroll down to see the pic.

Yeah, I know Cathar's block, however if my memory serves me well, his *location* is USA, which is hell far from where I live :( Still, does he accept orders?

EDIT: One more, I'm planning to use a 226W TEC in the *nearby* future, and I think his block won't have that much advantage then. If I remember corectly, he has 2 versions of the block, the TEC one (strait round inlet), and the non-TEC one (with the tight space beneath the inlet to "spread" water), and I think the TEC version without an actual TEC would perform worse than the atlantis, just a thought tough...