• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Attention Battlefield1942 players.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kingslayer

The XDC is recruiting players. We want players that are:

1. Dedicated.
2. Don't cheat.
3. Over 18.
4. Have broadband connections.
5. Good Attitudes.

If you want to know more about us go to the link in my sig.
If you're interested, email [email protected]

We have a meeting coming Saturday. Would like to see a few of you there to meet the guys and girls of the XDC. You'll need Yahoo Messenger and a working microphone.

You can count me in Kingslayer! I'm shooting off an email now. But Yahoo messenger?? :confused:

Isn't that like AOL territory?:p

Well yes, it blows, but I meant more like the "we need all your info so we can sell it and have you receive many, many, many, many spam emails to the address you provided" type of sucks.

It'll be a cold, cold day before Yahoo gets my information to sell off.

That Trillian program looks good, but there no mention of voice chat from the web pages I browsed on thier official site. :(

I wont be able to make it, I'm going home from college for the weekend and i gotta leave my broadband and cable line behind :(. But surely I will join XDC.

Lusankya said:
Ugh why Yahoo messenger?

I will attempt to be there...

Comeon OCers.. lets make an appearence

Interesting website..

:D

We run Yahoo for the moment. We are actually looking for a good server based chat program with whiteboard, voice and video...It's coming, they are expensive.

T20 said:
just post server ip, i wanna shoot at some of you guys :D

We don't have a dedicated server. We've been around for 7 years and we still don't have a server, lol. It's also in the works.

If you guys are interested, please fire off an email to [email protected] so we can send you meeting details. Thanks guys.

Oh gawd! I used to belong to a squad back when I played SubSpace. I always played on T3 The Guantlet. I was part of Filament on that server when they were just starting. Man, I still kick some major a$$ baseing. I can hold my own ok dog fighting in the open. I'll die alot, but eventually I will get ya. But I'm a one man team defending or taking over a base. :D

I meet all requirements but dedicated. I will not set aside time to play a video game. I play when it is possible. Let me know if your interested.

Is your XDC clan registered at OGL??
I play for the [H]ardmilitary.....

Post that IP would love to take you guys on!!

Call sign:
[H]Col_Hogan

mostly hang out in MIRC in channel enterthegame....Hardmilitary

Lusankya said:
I play in Extreme Games with 1 shot torp kills.. good fast paced action all the time. and its free :)

I've played on that server. Gawd I sucked on it. But then again, I only played like maybe 5 times on it. One thing I have to say about SubSpace; thier network code is really damn good! Dice sould take an example of thier net code and clean up thier own for BF1942. 150+ players, alot of whom are on modems, can easily play on one server with zero lag other then net lag. But the game is client based, so that may be the reason why.:beer:

Back