• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Atx 550w

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
S

skinart

il be damned if i can find that place again, il keep looking through the week and keep you informed

cullam3n

No no ATX is the style of the power supply. There should be a brand name on there like Antec, Sparkle, Codegen, Enermax, Vantec, or something like that.

-PC

TUK101

For that price go to www.Newegg.com and get one of thier name brand psu's. These no name generic psu rate thier psu's for full load and dont rate them for a continuous draw of power. More than likely the Sparkle 300 watt psu that I just picked up for 33 dollars shipped to my door has better/more honest #'s than the psu that you are looking at. Just read through these forums with people all the time complaining about thier cheap, poorly performing psu. Dont mean to bash on your thread, but you did ask for an opinion. Good luck to you, and yes, I looked at that same psu this week.