• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Audio Technica ATH-AD700 for larger heads

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

echopapa

Registered
Title says it all...Im thinking about ordering these headphones, but i have a rather large head (about 7 1/2 fitted hat size) and am wondering if theyre still comfortable for fatheads like me. :) Also do these cover your ears fully?

jhanby

i'm not sure about the large head, but they are very loose fitting and will certainly fit.

And yes they completely cover your ears.

four4875

I too am considering the AD700 or A700, not sure which yet

so they feel nothing like shooting muffs? I like the nice tight sealed feeling, although I've never worn shooting muffs for more than a couple hours at a time. the headphones i have now were a little snug years ago when i got them, but any more they're so beat up they just hang there with the slightest squeeze.

I wish there was somewhere round here I could actually TRY the headphones before buying them :(

OP
E

echopapa

Registered
I ordered them today four4875.. so ill post here and let u know how they fit :)

Maxvla

AD700 are almost made for large heads. People with smaller heads complain about the fit. I think you'll be fine. :)