• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

awesome deal everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wolfeinstein

Disabled
I found a place where ati radeon 9700 pro retail no sales tax $5 shipping $286 awesome deal!!!!!!!

Does anybody want the link??????????????

bdw8

Never buy from OC System. I have heard nothing but bad things. To top it off, check out resellerratings.com. They have a very low rating.

$286 for a retail pro sounds like a good deal.

Zazuk

Wolfeinstein, what is the link?
The answer to your question is yes.

p.s.
Next time please just put up the link, it makes life easier for all.:rolleyes:

OP
W

Wolfeinstein

Disabled
Oh zazuk how's the x-gamer sound card working for you?
Iam planning to get one for myself too.

OP
W

Wolfeinstein

Disabled
**** it was 286$ let me post it again damn they raised the price to 305 since yesterday *******s i wanted to get one now i have to wait

a12bc3

they have a good deal at www.gameve.com. $290 no shipping for a 3.3ns(whatever that means???) and a $299.99 one w/no shipping, and 2.8ns. (can someone tell me what the 'ns' is for and why it is more expensive for it?):)

Evnas

bdw8 said:
Never buy from OC System. I have heard nothing but bad things. To top it off, check out resellerratings.com. They have a very low rating.

$286 for a retail pro sounds like a good deal.

Well heres some good stuff then. My friends and I have had nothing but exceptional service from them with every order

Maglin

I got my 9700pro at ocsystem and I personally like it.... but I think since they also sell overclocked 9700p's that you will get one that might not oc to well as they probably have already tried it out.... Mine came with the shim already removed and my Zalman installed.... of course I reseated it as it wasn't on their all that well and could move around... I can get 396/335 and not a Mhz more out of this... I imagine if I had a retail card I could probably do more... I'll just wait until the new cards come down at Christmas time before I get a nice retail card....