• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Awsome Idea!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SC4P3G04T

Registered
ok today while playing call of duty there were some guys in there that kept playing there command things like. Sniper! and stuff like that. and its actually and audio file. That got me thinking.....if there is already audio sounds for the game to play, couldnt u just put a diffferent audio clip in the place of any of those quick commands. U think its possible to change the game so i can do that. Hope so!

^^^ you usually can - look for a call of duty modder site - many game you can extract the mp3s from the game file or wavs and edit them - but they usually have to be the same size and bitrate

Some of the later "Worms" games (I think from ~Armageddon) actually included a tiny program to let you edit the sounds used in the game. I think the intention was that the Worms could be made to use voices you specified... but it was a fairly useless novelty feature.
(Which begs the question, why would you want to change the in-game sounds, beyond "because you can"..?)

i would like to have recording of me and stuff and songs like OWNED and stuff like that. anyone seen www.pwned.nl/ go there its a funny toon and some guy plays a song after he kills them. part of my inspiration. thanks for yalls help i will search for it

For other people to hear those sounds the server or host PC must have those files installed and then all the people playing must download it before starting the game.

My favorite is when they have South Park sounds!

Back